[BaadAssGremlins] Nick Alfano invited you to the event "NOW YOU CAN...(s

[BaadAssGremlins] Nick Alfano invited you to the event "NOW YOU CAN...(scammers)

Nick and everyone else, you see these emails from all the time with a 'link' one is
supposed to click on. It seems to started out with banks, then sites like ebay, paypal,
myspace (gee, is anyone even on myspace anymore?) and facebook. I get a lot of these:

"I'm pretty sure that one can find true love via the Internet. A beautiful single woman
from Russia dreams to meet her soul mate. See my pictures and view my profile.

insoluble0155555.spaces.live

of which I have changed the URL so none of you will go looking for 400 pound Natasha
there, but the links look legit, and once you click on them it instantly downloads a virus
or trojan into your computer as someone else mentioned. The script writer can then take
over your computer, and it replicates itself sending otu tons of those things. They can
also read what sites you visit, and what you type! Hijacked user ID and passwords also as
how many times have there been threads here about scam ebay auctions, or scam craigslist
ads for instance?

Whoa, as I was writing, Natasha (probably rupaul) sent me this: