[BaadAssGremlins] new 1000 mile marlin

New AMC Marlin! Supposed to get 1000 mile range with this hybrid called the Solo:

http://www.autocentral.com/article.mvc/Velozzi-To-Integrate-Capstone-C65-And-C30-0001?VNETCOOKIE=NO

actual site

http://velozzi.com/

which copied the Chrysler Crossfire

http://www.autospectator.com/cars/files/images/2008-Chrysler-Crossfire-Coupe.jpg

which copied the AMC Rambler Marlin

http://www.bandofsusans.com/bos/disc/success.html

which had design lines of the Auburn Boattail Speedster

http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/OldClassicConvertibles/1932_Auburn_Boattail_Speedster-july13b.jpg

won't go back into 1800s or roman chariots now but neat to see this Velozzi thing, looks
like a neat car. Their red car there looks similiar to AMX/3. The more things change the
more they stay the same. Within a few miles from me on car note is still a Pontiac
dealership, Saturn Dealership and across I-10 at Dairy Ashford a big Hummer dealership
which sometimes puts a real Hummer up on their half dome shaped roof like people need more
distractions on I-10 there while texting, putting on makeup while eating burger and
adjusting radio while talking on cell phone, last thing they need to do is take cell phone
pic of Hummer on roof. If you do a google 'street view' of 12225 Katy Freeway in Houston
you will see the neat building. The street view looks to be 3 years old with all that
construction going on front feeded on I-10 though, but buildinh still same 1/2 moon thing.
The Pontiac dealership is still shonw although moved to Katy now, but a street view shows
vibrant dealership just east of the Hummer place.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com