[BaadAssGremlins] Face Book Hackers

I was sent an invite from a long time friend to join this face book thing. The invite listed some people I know and were said to be my friends and some not. Including someone here and a cousin that I have not heard from in 20+ years. It made me leery on how they got this info. Being the anti 21's century high tech person I am I couldn't be bothered joining. That was a good decision as my friend who tried to get me to join had his puter hacked and put out of commission last week.
"Doc"