Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 81 AMC Spirit- Runs 12s in the 1/4 mile - $3300 (A

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 81 AMC Spirit- Runs 12s in the 1/4 mile - $3300 (Alton,...

Right location of the dist wrong choice of motor. Now here's an excuse  that will fall on deaf ears as to an AMC being too expensive to build when a Buick Olds or Pontiac costs much more I shit ya not!
Bart