[BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin feb

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: teages first gremlin pilot car 360 grrremlin feb 1970... [3 Attachments

 hi yes i realize the vin said 6 cly  this was a pilot car teage built like the amx pilot cars i dont know of any gremlins with a February build date also the engineers and people working on the car in Michigan the painter and builder both live in farmington hills Michigan this is a well known  and documented car here, he has had several high dollar offers on this car above  a shelby needing restored way out of my range thats why i cloned it the car it  was suppose to go to the crusher with the other pilot cars teage was able to get a few out like the amx3s i remember the amx 3 sitting in mr vilands driveway while he worked out the overheating problems

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim" <timkott@...> wrote:

> The Vin says its a 1970 232 automatic column shift, number 213179 produced in kenosha
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "uneedittwo48239" <uneedittwo48239@> wrote:

> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "uneedittwo48239" <uneedittwo48239@> wrote:
> > >
> > > hi yes there is 2 pages under grrremlin currant pics are second page

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)