RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Excaliber

What a great idea.  I love these kinds of things.  Unique, imaginative, a little bit of flair.  Thanks for the link.

Gee, I just gotta complain, though..... they so nearly got it right.

A radio antenna??  Why?  Totally messes up the aft lines.

And they leave in the AMC 6?  If you’re gonna lengthen the frame and do all the nose work, why not find an old Buick inline 8? Or an old JagV12?  Tsk, tsk.  This thing should have a little rumble.  Even the 304 would have been somewhat respectable.

As is, it’s just another bolt-on kit-car (which is cool, kitcars certainly have merit).  But a price of something like $9000 (or *less*) is more appropriate for a an old stab at a kitcar, not $19,000, IMHO.

Larry