[BaadAssGremlins] Good day at the awap meet today

[BaadAssGremlins] Good day at the awap meet today

Well today kick-off the start of the swap meet season here in Nebraska.  The first one here is big, takes at least 3 hrs to go through it fast.  Well I didn't buy anything that was AMC, but I did get a heck of a deal on a Century Wire welder W / stand a 220 volt unit for $200.00, and it looks like new, plus he included the gas bottle with about 500lbs of gas and a few spoods of wire for a additional $50.00.  Got it home and it works great, even welded a few peices of Aluminum.   I also pick-up a aluminum 4 core crossflow rad. for a stock car, way to big for the Gremlin, it 31" X 25"  plus it is set-up with inlets and outlets for a Chevy, but I only gave $20.00 so I figure I can either sell it for a profit, or bartter for something at I need.  The bad thing is that the only AMC thing that was there that I saw, was a few die cast models.  These Chevy guys don't know how lucky they have it.
Ed