[BaadAssGremlins] rambler cop car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350321663657

that is a neat looking little Rambler police car replica. There are some of those kerosine
bomb things we were talking about (eh, forget the name of them again, forget the name of
them since 8 years old until recently, now forget again) but those kerosine things highway
crews used to put in street as warnings, some are in trunk.

I like the big cherry on the roof, you old schoolers will remember the fear of God going
thru you if you saw any policia car in rear view mirror while driving though...... :~O>

I don't think that six banger would be useful in chasing crooks, the homeless people with
5 dogs chained to shopping basket could outrun it. Heck, a Kia full of gang bangers with
six shades of primer, and rims and picnic table rear spoiler worth more than whole car
could be pushed faster. Somewhere here in stacks of literature I have Nash police cars and
they had a big six. Not sure how fast they went but at least you could fold down seats
into bed for quick cop nap after inhaling a big bag of Dunkin Donuts.

Neat little car, there is a video and stills in the auction, be sure to check out their
other cars for sale, the 54 Olds and 66 Barracuda also bring back some memories!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com