[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 73 gremlin weatherstrips wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 73 gremlin weatherstrips wanted

The folks below are looking for some Gremlin channel weatherstrips. Anyone can point them in right direction it would be appreciated and thanks in advance to all who might reply, be sure to copy your reply to them also below.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com