Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: hooker coatings (was stupid people)

Buy em plain and have em jet hot coated yourself. I woulda never trust whatever header maker's shit they put on their stuff. plus if i'm gonna piss away 800$ for a set of headers they better be f'n gold plated
Bart

In a message dated 2/22/2010 5:59:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

----- Original Message -----
From: Ed Veneck
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I just don't understand the stupid people on ebay

I know first hand what you mean by cheap imported steel.  I my job working on industrial laser, I encounter this a lot.  I customer is having trouble cutting all of a sudden, thinking something is wrong with the laser, they call me, most of the time it they have switch suppliers and are now getting this imported crap.  I normally have them get a sheet of goos steel, and evrything worgs fine again.
Ed