Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I just don't understand the stupid people on ebay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I just don't understand the stupid people on ebay

There are whole range of factors at work here. And not confined to ebay only, hell, you can find them at swap meets, craigslist, even live auctions

There are people out there who don't do research on items. A good case would be that 69 BBG AMX that appeared on my AMC Classifieds last year for $10K/obo in Arlington, TX. Suddenly it was in Wylie, TX and on ebay for $18K/obo. So dragging it across a few counties cost $8K! It still didn't sell and last I saw it was in ebay hell, that is, those cars that take up residency on ebay week after week, price slowly dropping week after week, everyone tired of seeing them while owner, or seller, tries to make $$$.

Not against capitalism at all, but possibly the buyer of the headers wanted that chrome paint, as opposed to the black hi temp paint on the Jegs site?

How about that used Nintendo NES that sold for $13,105 on ebay? That one game there, there are only 10 copies in world known to exist.

http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/336052/second-hand_nintendo_nes_sells_us_13_105_ebay

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx