RE: [BaadAssGremlins] I just don't understand the stupid people on ebay

And I do not understand the stupid people on there either – I bought a set of Ceramic Coated Hooker Headers from Summit Racing and put them on my 69 Javelin with 401.  Did not like them – hard to seal up exhaust leaks.  So I paid a little more and got a set of Ceramic Coated Doug’s Headers from Summit Racing – they are awesome!!!  Hopefully I can sell my used Ceramic Coated Hooker Headers on eBay and someone will pay me $50.00 more than I paid for them ;-)

-Mike

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Veneck
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 8:05 AM
To: Gremlin list
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] I just don't understand the stupid people on ebay

I just don't understand the stupid people on ebay.  A set of Hooker Header (PN 7105HKR)  that the seller claimed were new just sold on ebay for $495.00 + shipping http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320487242152&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A1123

I should buy a few sets from Jegs and sell them on ebay and make $50,00 a set profit.

Ed