Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Levis Gremlin Upholstery

Eddie - I was able to find the real mccoy in the wal-mart store in Freemont Nebraska - not sure if they still carry it or not, but at the time they had several rolls of it so it must be a popular item out there.  If there is someone on the list from that area, who has a Wal-Mart store handy, perhaps they could check it out.

Tom