[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Emergency!!!

I'm sooo glad I was able to help out this poor soul.  Before even hitting the head this morning, I jumped out of bed and into my warm coat, sped down the icy road to the nearest Western Union office and sent off my hard earned dollars (I was really hurting by the time I got back!).

It's really sad but some poor sap somewhere will actually do what they're told to do.  Scammers wouldn't be doing it if it didn't work.  Who the hell calls it the United Kingdom anyway??

-Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin - now a painted but getting dustier shell

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, VERNON CHRISTY <ms132033@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm really sorry to bother you at this time, I flew down to the United Kingdom yesterday and lost my luggage at Heathrow International Airport where i had all my money and cash cards, i've complained to the police and they have promised to contact me when they get any information about my missing property. right now i'm stranded and need you to send me $1,500 immediately by western union so that i can get a reservation and pay my bills here, will surely pay you back in full on my arrival back home at the weekend. i still have my international passport with me, use my below details to send by western union so that i can pick up from a western union outlet here at the airport.
>
> Name: Christy Vernon
> Location: London United Kingdom
> Amount: $1,500
>
> Send me the western union details and # mtcn by email so that i can receive it and pick up without making a mistake and please do not let anyone know about it as i feel i can confide in you at this time hoping you will not let me down.
>
> Regards,
> Vern Christy
> Motorsport 1320
> AJC-CA 1427