Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: FW: MAD & SENDING THIS TO EVERYONE

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: FW: MAD & SENDING THIS TO EVERYONE

Cmon save this shit for a political forum. I understand its too cold to drive your AMC's up in snow country but this is just a group and cars are the main focal point here!
Bart