[BaadAssGremlins] FW: MAD & SENDING THIS TO EVERYONE *it's a hoax

[BaadAssGremlins] FW: MAD & SENDING THIS TO EVERYONE *it's a hoax

Hey folks, before you hit send to everyone with stuff like this, best to first check it
out on www.snopes.com or www.urbanlegends.com first! This is a old one and not true

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/memorial.asp

you will also find that dying kid's in Britian don't want business cards froma round
world, gans won't shoot you for flashing headlights, Microsoft, Pepsi, anyone is not going
to send you money for forwarding a email, there are not any AIDS needles being left in
coin return slots at pay phones, not that I can ever recall seeing a pay phone, so most of
this stuff is sheer crap that takes a life of it's own...by getting forwarded thru the
years.

I remember (ok, will cut it short story) some of the hoaxes and what not back when I first
got on the internet, I believe Al Gore invented internet when filming Love Story. But some
of those 'forwards' still exist today. So before you pee in your AMC logoed Depends and
get blood pressure up (if you have to get blood pressure up, do it while something
positive like racing) please FIRST check out the email at one of the sites above, and will
quickly find 90%+ of them are old hoaxes and crap. Take care,
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com