[BaadAssGremlins] Old Car Rant Again

I guess I own a foreign car to as my bought new yellow 74 Hornet was made in Canada in late 73. My orange 74 was made in the USA in late 74. Unfortunately after having worked on both these cars extensively. Not the parts but the quality of the assembly as much as I hate to say it the fit and finish on the Canadian built car was far superior the it's American counterpart.
"Doc"