Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crusher Alert/1000+ cars/Georgia

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Crusher Alert/1000+ cars/Georgia

In a message dated 12/12/2009 11:54:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
You said exactly what I was trying to say Tom. I would love to have a nice 1960 Comet with a 144 two speed automatic in it sitting in my driveway. Not because it was a great car. I think I could have out ran it on foot from the take off but that was my car in high school. Your right about our Gremlins. People look at mine at car shows all the time. Not because it is the best looking car at the show or that they are impressed with the big 232 sitting under the hood. They look at it because they either owned one or their best freind had one and it brings back memories. So I agree with you in 30 or 40 years these kids will want the rice burners. The ones they either owned or the ones they dreamed about
Terry
I never said a 1960 Comet wasn't collectable .I'm just saying lest not compare it to a 2005 Chevy Malibu 50 years from now. a 60 Comet was a steel rear wheel drive car and an all original would be cool to me to see at a car show and I recently saw something like that at a local car show.
Bart