Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 2:44 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Sad News

Just wanted to let everyone know my good friend Bill Hallock the owner of the blue AmC team Spirit passed away today. He was like a father to me and introduced me to AMC's 22 years ago.
 I will be selling his car in the future to help his wife. Bill was 59 years yo.ung and passed in his sleep from a heartattack. He will be sorely missed
 Davis Martin