Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sad News

Sorry to hear about Bill. I know what it's like to loose a close friend at such a young age. You and his family are in our prayers. Gary 'Themix2'

-----Original Message-----
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Sad News

Just wanted to let everyone know my good friend Bill Hallock the owner of the blue AmC team Spirit passed away today. He was like a father to me and introduced me to AMC's 22 years ago.
 I will be selling his car in the future to help his wife. Bill was 59 years yo.ung and passed in his sleep from a heartattack. He will be sorely missed
 Davis Martin