[BaadAssGremlins] A Different Volcano Wheel Question This time

[BaadAssGremlins] A Different Volcano Wheel Question This time

I hadn't noticed it but after talking with the previous owner of my Matador he said he put 15" Mopar wheels on the car. I asked him if he had to drill holes in the wheels to put the volcano's on and he said no. He said no that Cordova's and some other Mopar's came with them? I never noticed them. Also were there plastic repo's made, someone on eBay is selling a set and said they are metal not plastic repo's.
"Doc"