[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin with fold up doors

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin with fold up doors

Looks like all their money went into those stupid doors. Wow - even a denim pair of used shoes...how much better can it get? I wonder if those oil puddles are coming from the car? Apparently someone is going to find out as the car has a bidder........

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> Yeah that's pretty effin radical. It looks like a dorky normal gremlin till
>  the doors go all Transformers style.
> Bart
>

> In a message dated 12/7/2009 10:15:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> eddiestakes@... writes:
>

> _http://cgi.ebay.http://cgi.ebayhttp://cghttp://cgi.ebhttp://cgi.ebhttp://cg
> i.ebhttp://cgi.ebay.http://cgi.ebay.http://cgi.ebay.http://cgi.ebhttp://cgi.
> ebay.htt_
> (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-AMC-Gremlin-LEVI-EDITION-With-Custom-Lambo-Doors_W0QQitemZ170415977058QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?h
> ash=item27ad957262)
>
> if  link breaks above check this item on ebay. 170415977058
>
> the Gremlin has  fold up doors, quite neat looking, but I just want the
> shoes.
>
> Eddie  Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> _eddiestakes@eddiestakes@<WBReddi_