[BaadAssGremlins] New AMC Friend

I was at a local PAP yesterday. As I was leaving with an AMC washer bottle (taken from a mail Jeep), I noticed a baby blue Gremlin parked beside the entrance. I commented aloud "That looks like mine" and a guy walking in said, "oh you had one"? I said, "no I HAVE one". And so a new friendship instantly began as we talked AMCs. After giving him my email addy, I told him about this group, Eddie's site, and other AMC links. Hopefully he will join us soon as he is "just getting into AMCs" and is "hooked". Funny how things happen when you least expect them....

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)