From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] am/fm/cassette radio gremlin radio wanted
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "c sellers" <nilmerg37@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 11:09 AM

Figured would toss this out to ya'll; Charles is looking for a AM/FM/Cassette radio for
his Gremlin. Maybe some of you can comment on what you have used. I will tell you that
there is a brand that used to be sold, not sure if still sold, but brand called Rampage
that I bought at either Best Buy or Pep Boys, it was good AM/FM/Cassette player that fit
right in the alloted space of Gremlin, Hornet and Rambler and looked great, you didn't
have to cut your dash to make it fit. Go take a look at ebay auction #220521712918.
Anyways, if someone has some advise please feel free to comment, thanks in advance to all
who might reply and be sure to copy your reply to charles down below also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com
www.planethoustonam x.com
wanted AMC AM/FM/Cassette Radio in good working condition that will fit in a 1973 AMC
Gremlin. Houston, TX Charles nilmerg37@sbcglobal .net