From: Mr AMC
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 4:35 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Concord AMX & Gremlin GT Flairs

I saw Mark's post on the AMX Files. Due to the low production No#'s of both of these cars and what few survivors there are probably left I seriously doubt you would get enough interest to make it worth while dollar wise even for a limited run. Years ago there was talk of a repo dash crash pad that woud fit Hornets and Gremlins. I signed up for one and that went nowhere. And there are a lot more Hornets and Gremlins that could use them.
"Doc"