[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: aftermarket tachometer

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: aftermarket tachometer

Mikey below is fixing to installa aftermarket tachometer into his Hornet which has HEI. Anyone wishing to comment and help him thru this conversion with advice please feel free to reply and thanks in advance to all who reply, be sure to also copy your reply to Mikey.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com