Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wanted rear bottum valance piece for 1974-76 Greml

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wanted rear bottum valance piece for 1974-76 Gremlins

Bart try this  brownesalvage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/ 1-940-393-2469 the guy's name is Trenton Browne and he has/had a few Gremlins.

Hal, Lost in Wichita Falls, TX

From: "baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx" <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, December 5, 2009 1:51:40 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Wanted rear bottum valance piece for 1974-76 Gremlins

You know that screw on or bolt on piece that below the rear bumpers on a 74-76 Gremlin?Well I'll prob need one as I'm using this aircraft stripper on the back of my gremlin to get the 67 coats of crap paint off it as the former owner skimmed bondo over the factory lines on the back of my gremlin and I hate that. its too smooth and most likely the one that's on my cars been f'd up from grinding it down and smoothing it. I plan on using the VW bug style bumper pegs on the back of my Gremlin to give it more character. So does anyone have one for sale? Heres a pic of what I'm looking for

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/GreasedGremlin360/Stuff%20for%20sale/gvpn.jpg

please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@ aol.com if you have one Thanks
Bart