[BaadAssGremlins] Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

[BaadAssGremlins] Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. As we sit down with family and friends, and enjoy our dinner, take a minute and remember in your thoughts and prays all the men and women in the arm forces that cannot be home with their loved one this Thanksgiving........God speed for there save return Home.

Ed