Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bugatti veyron crashes in salt marsh here

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bugatti veyron crashes in salt marsh here

Something fishy here, there just so happens to be someone filming the Bugatti in perfect frame, just when the thing goes off the road,, what are the odds on that?
 I didn't see any pelicans, did you??  I didn't see him brake. I'm sure that car has some wild brakes to be able to stop it at 200+ MPH.

I say he couldn't keep up the payments and figured he could collect some insurance money.... I hope they don't pay him a dime!