From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin wiring was, sort of still is ebay crap
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 1:37 PM

I Hate wireing. I have a wiring harness for a gremlin. 25 bucks. if i can find it in my box of harnesses.
 The one in my 72 gremlin X I pulled out, cleaned and put back in and I never found the turn signal wire. I have looked on the schematics and there is a spot for it on the fuse panel, but I can't find that stinkin wire! I just use hand signals when im on the street.
 I lost the starter when I was out flogging it yesterday. I ran it hard... 6500rpms in 3rd gear then took an off ramp and at the top of the ramp it sputtered and died. I figured it was low on fuel and when I hit the breaks it runs out as the pick up gets uncovered. Well it wouldn't restart. turn the key and there is nothing, not a sound. the rest of the electrical works, fuel pump, electric fans, water pump, lights. I haven't had time to diagnose it yet but I hate working on electrical problems! I never know where to start. UGH!
 Davis