[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need a part

No problem. We have to be innovative to make repairs to out cars since some parts are not to be had. Having been a fabricator of one of things at different jobs all my life lets me have the option to think out of the box most of the time. That's why I am called
"Doc". Short for Dr Frankenstein a nickname given to me by the countermen at my local auto parts store that I have been going to for 25+ years, I was always looking for relays, vacuum switches and other odd parts for some one of a kind thing I was building.
"Doc"