Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Making It Mine My Matador

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Making It Mine My Matador

I believe you can get those from Gavlin's AMC/Rambler in Lodi CA... Though Ive had no luck with them responding to actually selling anything I ask about!
Tom

I just finished restoring the horn button I got from a member, Mike on Barts Gremlin group. Used my modeling skills to make it look like new. I no sooner had the last coat of SEM on it and the steering wheel arrived from Mark Price from THe AMX Files. It was in better shape than the pic's he sent showed and at more than a fair price. The usual probem is the plastic adapter.  But Mark sent even the smallest pieces for it. I got the big pieces glued together before dinner last night. This one was in worse shape then the other 2 I did but having all the pieces is a big help. I should have this puppy finished and on the car by the end of the week. Thanks guys.
"Doc"