[BaadAssGremlins] for sale 66 rambler american convertible

[BaadAssGremlins] for sale 66 rambler american convertible

Not mine, ya'll contact Jay below if interested!

'66 Rambler American Convertible PROJECT

Every corner has been replaced - both front fenders and both rear quarters - as well as
floor pans, front and back. The

hood has been replaced. All metal is rust-free and either in primer or in the original
"Robin's Egg Blue" or in the new,

Lexus "Teal".

All that remains is final sanding and paint - and I am even including the paint. If you
can tell from the photos, you can see

the quality of the work in the finished engine compartment and front panels.

The paint is a pretty '94 Lexus color - 4745 PPG Teal Mist Poly. The included paint is
enough for the whole car.

The transmission was rebuilt back when I was driving the car, about 3,000 miles ago.

The engine is a low-mileage 258 (50,000) from a 1980 Hornet, again beautifully detailed,
with MSD ignition.

New brake and fuel lines. New front suspension. New upholstery (done in Boston). Near new
top. All the pieces are

there and carefully packaged in Rubberneck bins or cardboard tubes. Both bumpers are
included, one is straight and

ready to re-chrome, the second is rebuildable. Even the complete factory TSM (Technical
Service Manual) is included to

simplify assembly.

I drove the car off the trailer 8 years ago. It has remained there, in a heated garage,
since. I am 1 mile off of Interstate 95

in Brunswick, Georgia, midway between Savannah and Jacksonville. Call 912-996-6296 or
e-mail jay@xxxxxxxxxx .

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx