[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 70 amx & 70 amx bbo for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 70 amx & 70 amx bbo for sale

Ain't mine, they just appeared on my AMC CLASSIFIEDS section if anyone interested, contact
those folks below:
===============================
Parting out a 1970 AMX (minus engine), have all drive train from Bell housing back (3:54
twin grip, T10 and all shifter and clutch parts), complete interior (blue vinyl) including
dash and speedo cluster (37000 original miles), Car has good driver quality body parts
(media blasted - self etch primer), clear glass (no windshiled), no grill or exhaust
rocker mouldings. Bumpers, stainless and all the other jewelry are there. Call or email me
for your needs. Prices are reasonable, not selling whole!! Thanks Eddie. VINCE INTORRE
vintorre1@xxxxxxxxxx  716 826-4538  10.09.09 09:49:45
=============================
1970 amc amx bbo shadow mask this car has been in barn since 1982 The is originally 360
auto ac black interior make offer Tom  amx3901970@xxxxxxxxx  586 737-7269  10.10.09
10:12:53
=============================
If you have AMC, Jeep or Rambler stuff you are looking for, or for sale, go post it on my
site which gets a obscene amount of traffic....it is FREE to post your AMC ads and appears
next day unless I am really busy, then maybe 2 days later pops up! This is direct link:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx