[BaadAssGremlins] Re: wasn't this thing in a magazine years ago?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: wasn't this thing in a magazine years ago?

I have had a Car Craft subscription for the last 25 years and certainly would have remembered if there was ANY AMC on the cover. Never did and also the same with Hot Rod NADA? Only a 2 year loss of subscription since 1970 on Hot Rod and that was from 89-91. Dropped that subscription after the April Fools article a few years back.  I couldn't stand another small block Chebby engine or Camaro build up. Told them that when hey called up to try to get me to renew my subscription.
"Doc"