Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One For The Rambler Mentality

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One For The Rambler Mentality

you weld up the rot?
Bart

In a message dated 9/25/2009 6:29:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:

After all the rust repairs to the 72 Matadors roof due to the factory vinyl roof and my seeming lee unorthodox idea to have the roof sprayed with a textured bed liner to make it look like it was vinyl at a huge  price saving I got it back today. Except for the seam on each side of the roof that denotes a vinyl seam it looks like NEW!!!!!. I bought his car 9 months ago to replace my daily driver 77 Malibu for classic insurances purposes. I couldn't let this car go to the crusher being only in fair body shape but decent mechanical shape. I paid 500$ for it but have 1,500$ in the roof. As I said this was not restoration  but a preservation. And this is not a roll on or rattle can bed liner but a sprayed on two coat epoxy system.  Now to make it mine  an Aouga Horn and Rally Steering. wheel.
"Doc"