[BaadAssGremlins] One For The Rambler Mentality

[BaadAssGremlins] One For The Rambler Mentality

After all the rust repairs to the 72 Matadors roof due to the factory vinyl roof and my seeming lee unorthodox idea to have the roof sprayed with a textured bed liner to make it look like it was vinyl at a huge  price saving I got it back today. Except for the seam on each side of the roof that denotes a vinyl seam it looks like NEW!!!!!. I bought his car 9 months ago to replace my daily driver 77 Malibu for classic insurances purposes. I couldn't let this car go to the crusher being only in fair body shape but decent mechanical shape. I paid 500$ for it but have 1,500$ in the roof. As I said this was not restoration  but a preservation. And this is not a roll on or rattle can bed liner but a sprayed on two coat epoxy system.  Now to make it mine  an Aouga Horn and Rally Steering. wheel.
"Doc"