[BaadAssGremlins] Question about clutch linkage

[BaadAssGremlins] Question about clutch linkage

I need some help on setting up the clutch linkage on my Gremlin, mainly the Z-bar attachment points. The car was an automatic, and I believe that I have all the correct parts. I have the bracket that bolts to the Bell Housing that has the nylon bushing in it, which the Z-bar pivots on, but what does it attach to on the frame side.  I’ve been told that it fits in a hole on the bracket for the strut rods, but my bracket doesn’t have a hole in it.  I would really like to see a picture of someone’s set-up from the bottom.  I was looking at a lot of them at the AMO convention, but from the top, you can’t see the frame side very well.  My AMC service manual shows all the parts, but does not show the frame attachment point either.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

Ed