RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: rear wheel hub questions

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: rear wheel hub questions

I was also told by a local shop that the hubs do not have splines and the axles create them when you torque the nut down – if I remember the TSM for my 73 Hornet said “at least” 240 pounds.  I never would have thought that my little 258 I-6 would have been able to spin a hub but it did.  I also think that it was because the shop that replaced the inner seals did not torque the nuts down enough – again, “at least” 240 pounds.  Good luck…

-Mike

Michael Lakin

Fallon, NV. 89406

(775) 427-2695