RE: [BaadAssGremlins] ANY TIPS FOR MSD 8523 READY TO RUN DISTRIBUTOR

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] ANY TIPS FOR MSD 8523 READY TO RUN DISTRIBUTOR

After talking with MSD – do not use the ballast resistor that comes with the coil if using the ready to run MSD distributor.

-Mike

Michael Lakin

Fallon, NV. 89406

(775) 427-2695