From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: JACKSON, DUDLEY (AMDOCS) <dj2389@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: wiring for 1977 hornet amx tach

The folks below are looking to retrofit a 77 AMX tachometer into their 73 Hornet hatchback. I emailed them schematic of 77 AMX wiring diagram, but figured some of you might want to comment also, thanks in advance to all who might and be sure to also copy your reply to Dudley who would appreciate it.