[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone used those red-capped HEI distributors now seen

[BaadAssGremlins] Anyone used those red-capped HEI distributors now seen on Ebay? Reputable? $80 [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Jerry Casper included below]

 Seeing a blitz of HEI distributors on Ebay, red caps, blue, etc. for around $80. Anyone bought and used one of these, are they acceptable for the 232 / 258 engine? Just wanted to know if anyone else has bought and tried one yet. I NEED one for my '76 Hornet,  and this seems a reasonable price, but don't want price to trump quality. Thanks for any input.

Jerry Casper
76 Hornet wagon

Attachment(s) from Jerry Casper

1 of 1 Photo(s)