[BaadAssGremlins] Hemmings owes us more on Gremlins

[BaadAssGremlins] Hemmings owes us more on Gremlins

Hey BAG group, anybody out there have enough clout to get somebody high enough up in the Hemmings Classic Car magazine food chain to give us another great expose on how nostalgically collectable Gremlins are?
As a group we seriously need to lobby those guys and pummell them with pictures of our restored beauties so they can't resist doing an article that exclusively features Gremlins. Who knows Who over there and what do we need to do to get another Gremlin on the cover like May 2006????? I put this out to the membership for any and all suggestions. (For $10.00 each we could even hire a lobbyist to go to their offices and bug the shit out of them until they caved in and agreed to do a Gremlin piece.) Ideas????

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)