[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Hornet For Sale - Alabama

[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Hornet For Sale - Alabama

I visited the man with the 1976 Hornet coupe today. The car is solid with a running 258 IL6 engine, stock auto transmission and rearend. He bought it new in 76 and drove it daily until 2000. Mileage is 156,000. Car has working A/C, P/S, and new tires. Manual drum brakes. It cranks and runs but I did not drive it around. The interior is complete but rough. He broke the dashpad off trying to get the gauges out, but it is in the back seat. The lights all worked fine when I was there. He replaced the headliner and had it repainted once in the original dark brown color. It appears that the windshield and rear window leaked at one point, resulting in some damage. All the usual stuff needs to be replaced: rubber gaskets around doors & trunk, seat covers, and carpet. I found very little visible rust on this car and it has never been wrecked according to the owner. The bumper filler on the rear is brittle and broken and the front filler is crackled. I think the fan shroud is broken too. The grill has a missing section. It is a nice project that is definately salvageable for someone. The man was kind enough to allow me to take and post a few photos of his car (see them in lumina333 folder). I wrote down the VIN and will decipher it tonight. I don't know what he is willing to take for it, I told him what I thought it was worth and he is thinking about it. If anyone is interested in more information on this car or knows someone who may be, please email me directly. Thanks! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)