[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New RLC "Gremlin Grinder" out Aug 25th

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New RLC "Gremlin Grinder" out Aug 25th

Nope sorry - you have to be an RLC (Red Line Club) member to purchase one of these cars. Production is limited to the number ordered by members. I plan on ordering 2 - 3 of them when they are available in the purchase window beginning on Tuesday. Hotwheelscollectors dot com is the website where this baby will be offered. Most of the RLC members clamored for the designers to delete the tampos on this casting and for once it appears they listened to us! This is going to be a sweet ride in Spectraflame antifreeze with the racing stripe. The Open Fire was retooled in 2008 as well as a black (smoke?) spectraflame Gremlin Grinder (available in the shop on this website). Some RLC members are pushing to have the Custom AMX retooled by Mattel in 2010. I hope that happens. Also if you don't know, there is a series out called "Larry's Garage" honoring the legendary HW designer Larry Wood (who retires at the end of this year after 40 years at Mattel). One of the cars in his line up is the Nash Metropolitan (Metrorail). Larry stated that he had a Rambler and this was a car that looked the most like it. Toys R Us will be selling a special LG set in September, limited to 5000. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> This coming out as a reg on the rack HW? if so hell yeaah I can finally
> have a pristine one without forking 9 trillion for one on eGay. the one I have
>  now is roached out.
> Bart
>

> In a message dated 8/22/2009 10:18:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> rebade1@... writes:
>

> [_Attachment(s)_ (mip://01b753c0/default.html#TopText)   from Ralph Bade
> included below]
>

> Check this out!!! Quite the Green machine...
> Ralph in MN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: