RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5/16 feeding 400hp

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 5/16 feeding 400hp

OK, forget the fuel side for a minute. Is it getting enough air? How about the exhaust side?

You’d be surprised how basic it can turn out to be.

Ignition voltage won’t do what you describe, it would breakdown, snap, crackle & pop….

When you say under load, I hope you mean on the road and not just foot braking it, right?

Walk away from it to clear your mind for a few days. It might be staring right at you, but you’re thinking too much right now.

Good Luck!

Patof.