----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Trussell        ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eddie,

I am in the process of helping my future son-in-law rebuild the 232 in his Jeep CJ5 1975 model. I haven?t found loads of rebuild goodies like I am used to with Chevy or Ford, thus my email to you. I see that you appear to be quite the AMC enthusiast and I know that real world experience is hard to beat. That said, I noticed in one of your posts that someone named Mojo, went into detail regarding the build of his 258 inline 6.

I am particularly interested in any intake options out there as we would like to put a 4 barrel Holley on it, a cam change, header, and bump the compression ratio some. I have built many Chevy and Ford products with great success and have many years of racing so I know engine rebuilds but I also know that costly mistakes are easily made when you?re not familiar with a particular engine design platform.

I would welcome any advice you may be willing to share or any helpful links you may know of as well.

Kindest Regards,

Ken

Deo Volente

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.