From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 66 6 cyl driveshaft removal question
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, farna@xxxxxxx
Cc: "Keith Evenson" <epd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2009, 6:15 PM

The folks below are fixin to remove the driveshaft on their 66 Classic. Way out of my
league however figured many of you have done this and could help out, thanks in advance to
all who might reply with tips and advise, and be sure to copy your reply directly to them
also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com