From: Jay Bright
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:59 AM
Subject: Christian Domenico

Hey Eddie, I inquired about an F250 on Craigslist and the sellers name was Christain Domenico.  I googled his name and found your posts.  The email he is using now is, christian.49@xxxxxxxx  I just wanted to let you know that this scammer is still out there,  a few weeks ago I inquired about a 2005 GMC Duramax and the seller wanted me to do the ebay thing as stated in your posts.  That scammer went by the name Norin Feliz.  Just thought I'd email and warn you.