[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Hornet *FIND* Help me out!

[BaadAssGremlins] 76 Hornet *FIND* Help me out!

3 years ago I placed a business card on the windshield of a 2-door Hornet that I saw parked in a driveway. Tonight, the owner called me up and we talked for 45 minutes about AMCs. He is getting old (with health issues) and is considering selling his Hornet. He told me he bought it new in 1976 and has kept it running the whole time. He has had it repainted once (original color) and has just put new tires on it. He said it has electrical problems (headlights won't stay on), but otherwise it runs great. Body is perfect - no rust, original everything. I am thinking of adding another AMC to my small fleet. But if not, I want to help the guy get what he deserves for this very nice original AMC. What does a car like this go for? I plan on looking on the Bay, but I really don't know if that is a good reference. What do you all think?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)